I know we are a bit early for our weekly recipe post but I couldn't wait to share this delicious No Bake Strawberry/Blueberry Cloud Cake from our friends over at Indie Bird! This is the perfect last minute Memorial Day recipe or a think ahead for the Fourth of July. Yum!
I will let Ashley, momboss behind Indie Bird, take it over from here!
I've been waiting almost a full year to make this dessert again! It's super easy, super yummy and a dessert the kids can help me with! It's perfect for Memorial Day or Fourth of July barbecues since it literally takes 10 minutes to make!
- 2 boxes of cloud cakes (we use twinkies)
- 2 pounds of strawberries (washed and sliced)
- Handful of blueberries
- 6 cups whipped cream
- 2 cups strawberry jam
- Layer the cloud cakes on the bottom of a non-stick, clear baking dish
- Add strawberry jam on top of cloud cakes and spread to an even layer
- Add a layer of strawberries
- Add whipped cream layer and spread evenly
- Decorate with strawberries and blueberries!
- Refrigerate until served
That's it! Like I mentioned, 10 minutes for a dessert that is a family favorite!
Before I run off to the grocery store for the ingredients for this delicious cake I want to introduce you to the gloriousness that is Indie Bird. I own an embarassing amount of clothing from this shop. I think it is safe to say it is one of my favorites on the interwebs. I was a teen during the 90s so these shirts all speak to my soul.
And, in case you didn't know, I am kind of a Golden Girls fanatic.