Oh, the joys of being a mom. Particularly, a toddler mom. They are about as rational as Donald Trump as a presidential candidate. Sorry, I had to go there. My kid has had some epic crying fits over the most random of things. Here are my top 10 reasons Brady was crying recently.
1. I was not properly pretend eating pretend cake.
2. I would not take him to the airport despite the fact that he packed his suitcase.
3. The baker at the grocery store offered him a free cookie.
4. We are not Amish.
5. I wore shoes while excercising.
6. The grass isn't as delicious as the dogs led him to believe.
7. I tried to give him a taste of chocolate syrup.
8. Pinocchio turned in to a real boy.
9. He got new rain boots.
10. He doesn't want to have to get married to have a baby. (5 minutes later) He changed his aforementioned stance on marriage but can't get married tomorrow.
What are some funny reasons that your child has cried lately?!